The 4 yoga exercises that are good for blood circulation below will help you quickly improve your health. From there, you can build a strong protective barrier against disease!
Regular yoga practice is the perfect method to support the functioning of the circulatory system, increase blood circulation and metabolism taking place inside the body. Let’s learn about yoga exercises that are good for blood circulation with easyhealthylive.com!
Yoga exercises that are good for blood circulation you should not ignore
1. Pose with feet on the wall
The posture of resting your feet on the wall will help you exchange blood in the opposite direction, helping blood circulate normally, reducing pressure on the blood vessels of the legs.
- Lie on your back on the mat and turn your butt toward the wall. Slowly put your feet up on the wall so that your butt is close to the wall.
- Then, try to adjust your posture so that your neck and back are in line, perpendicular to the wall and you are lying in the most comfortable position.
- This is a very comfortable position, you don’t need to spend too much energy on the practice, just lie there and focus on the breath.
- Inhale, exhale steadily, take a long breath, take a deep breath, and exhale as gently as possible
- Hold the pose for 10 to 15 minutes
- Finish the movement, lower the leg, then slowly bend, bend the knee gently, bend the body and head up in the position of hugging the knee. You relax and lie on your right side for a while before sitting up.
2. Downward facing dog pose
This yoga exercise has the effect of stimulating the nervous system, thereby increasing blood to the brain and circulating in the body effectively. In addition, exercise also helps strengthen the internal organs to help the body stay healthy.
- Stand up straight on the exercise mat. Then bend forward and slowly rest your hands on the mat.
- Inhale and slowly raise your hips, straighten your arms and legs to form an inverted V
- Note to adjust the posture so that the hands and feet are hip-width apart.
- Press your hands firmly into the floor and lengthen your neck. Your ears should touch your hands, your face should see your navel
- Hold the pose for 20-30 seconds, then slowly return to the starting position.
3. Warrior Pose II
Warrior II is a great yoga move to improve leg muscles. When done, the muscles contract and your blood circulation will be improved.
- Stand up straight, feet about 90cm apart
- Turn your right foot outward 90°, left foot inward 15°. The heel of the right foot should be in line with the center of the left foot
- Raise your arms to the side so that they are at shoulder level. Palms facing down and arms parallel to the ground
- Take a deep breath. As you exhale, bend your right knee so that the knee is directly above the ankle.
- Gently turn your head, look to the right
- When you feel comfortable in the pose, you can slightly push your torso up by pushing your pelvis down.
- Hold the pose like a warrior. Focus on even and slow breathing.
- Slowly return to the starting position and repeat with the left leg.
4. Pose of growing a banana tree
The banana tree position helps to purify the body, helps to bring more blood to the brain, creating an opportunity for the heart to rest because gravity will help bring blood in the veins to the heart, helping the thyroid gland to be stimulated and strengthened. metabolism for your digestive system.
- Kneel and put your elbows on the floor. Hands parallel to elbows, about shoulder-width apart.
- Hold the elbow firmly. Interlace your palms and place them face up. Then slowly put that input. Pay attention that your hands are firmly attached to the back of your head, do not bring your hands down past the nape of your neck.
- Bring your knees close to your elbows. Hold for a few breaths.
- Bend knees Keep your body steady. Slowly raise your legs. At this point, the knees are facing the ceiling, heels close to the buttocks.
- Hold your body steady and firm for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
To update information about health, nutrition and exercise, download the smart exercise app easyhealthylive.com right away.
Yoga for Blood Circulation https://www.healthline.com/ Accessed date: 5/21/2020
The 5 Best Yoga Poses For Increasing Your Circulation ASAP https://www.mindbodygreen.com/ Accessed Date: 5/21/2020
7 Yoga poses for improving blood circulation https://arogyayogaschool.com/ Accessed 21/5/2020
John Alen was born in 1971 and is a doctor in the healthcare and psychology fields with many years of experience. He is currently working at easyhealthylive.com, a leading health and psychology blog. Having studied at Y1 National Medical University named after IM Sechenov, John Alen is using his knowledge and experience to help improve the physical and mental health of people in the United States.