Practicing yoga to gain weight regularly is the golden key to help skinny people quickly own flexible health and a balanced physique.
Gaining weight for many people is very easy, to the point that just “breathing air” can make you fat. However, for the “skinny team”, gaining weight almost becomes a difficult and daunting challenge that not everyone can overcome.
If you are also a member of the skinny team and are struggling to find a way to gain weight, let’s take a look at the shares below with easyhealthylive.com to know some more useful tips.
Since its introduction to Vietnam, yoga has been dubbed a miracle sport with many benefits for the body and soul. Yoga helps the mind to be peaceful, clear, helps the body to be soft and flexible, and helps the internal organs work better.
Yoga to gain weight – The golden solution for “stork” girls
Yoga for weight loss is all too familiar. However, if you want to gain weight, you can also look to yoga because the exercises of this subject can help with basic problems such as stress, poor metabolism, inadequate digestion, poor metabolism, poor metabolism, poor digestion. bleeding and loss of appetite.
In addition, yoga also helps promote metabolism in the body so that you can absorb food more easily. From there, you will be more interested in eating and sleeping well. However, if you want to have the desired physique, you need to be persistent and exercise regularly.
8 simple but extremely effective weight gain yoga exercises
Here are some simple weight gain yoga exercises that you can try:
1. Cobra Pose
Cobra pose is one of the most effective yoga poses for weight gain. With a back bend, this pose helps to stimulate the digestive system and improve blood circulation. Do this movement every day you will quickly own the desired weight:
- Lie on your stomach on the mat, hands down, fingers facing forward.
- Transfer weight into your hands, slowly lift your head and chest, head up to the ceiling and chin forward.
- The lower part of the body from the navel down touches the floor of the mat.
- Hold this position for 10-20 seconds, slowly exhale and return to the starting position.
2. Shoulder Stand
Shoulder Stand is an advanced yoga practice that offers a lot of benefits to the body. Specifically, this yoga pose can optimize thyroid function, purify the blood, promote blood circulation to the stomach, and aid in digestion. In addition, this pose is also very good in reducing stress on the body.
- Lie on your back, back and arms extended parallel, palms facing down.
- Inhale slowly, press your palms to the floor, and then slowly raise your legs toward the ceiling.
- Try to stay as upright as possible.
- Hold for 1 minute, gently lower your body and return to the starting position. Rest for about 15 seconds and then repeat 3-5 times.
3. Thunder Pose
Thunder pose is one of the most effective weight gain yoga exercises. This is a simple pose, suitable for beginners and can be done after a meal. The benefits of this pose are improving the digestive system and eliminating stomach-related disorders such as constipation, bloating, and loss of appetite. In addition, this pose also works to increase the strength of the thighs, leg muscles and hips.
- Kneel, pressing your big toes together.
- Lower your body and place your butt on your heels, shins pressed against your calves.
- Place your hands on the pillow and keep your body straight. Breathe evenly.
- Close your eyes to keep your mind at ease. Hold the pose for 5-10 minutes.
4. Small Boat Pose
Small Boat Pose has the effect of toning the body, reducing back pain, reducing bloating and improving metabolism. In addition, you will also be less likely to experience heartburn and acid reflux.
- Lie flat, then bend your knees and hug back.
- Lift your head off the floor, nose between your knees, hold the position for a few seconds and then release.
- Repeat about 5 to 10 times.
5. Fish Pose
This is a very good weight gain yoga exercise for women. This pose has the effect of improving the body’s ability to absorb nutrients, while helping to increase the size of the bust, reducing back, shoulder, and neck pain.
- Lie on your back, legs closed, arms stretched along the body.
- Place your palms under your hips, so that your palms are pressed firmly on the floor, elbows are perpendicular to the floor
- Inhale and raise your chest so that your head is also up, touching the top of your head to the floor.
- Put your body weight on your elbows
- Exhale and return to the starting position.
6. Corpse Pose
This is a great pose for weight gain because this pose can help the body relax both physically and mentally, helping to eliminate stress, thereby stimulating appetite and deeper sleep, and at the same time increasing Absorb nutrients to help the body gain weight quickly.
- Lay up
- Place your hands next to your body
- Relax your body and close your eyes
Through the above sharing of easyhealthylive.com, hope you have learned a useful weight-gain yoga exercise. If you want to try these exercises but still don’t know where to start, don’t hesitate to download the easyhealthylive.com app to your device and immediately connect a private yoga teacher for specific instructions.
Top 8 Yoga Poses For Effective Weight Gain! https://stylesatlife.com/articles/yoga-for-weight-gain/ Accessed date: 2/26/2020
John Alen was born in 1971 and is a doctor in the healthcare and psychology fields with many years of experience. He is currently working at easyhealthylive.com, a leading health and psychology blog. Having studied at Y1 National Medical University named after IM Sechenov, John Alen is using his knowledge and experience to help improve the physical and mental health of people in the United States.