Tips to cure speech delay with red beans have been handed down for a long time in folklore. With only simple, easy-to-find and cost-effective ingredients, you can help children develop better language. So the effectiveness and use of the method of transmission is really as rumored?
Instructions on how to cure speech delay with red beans of the people
Red beans are known as one of the nutritious foods, containing many nutrients beneficial to human health. This raw material contains a lot of fiber, providing iron, phosphorus and potassium that bring a lot of great benefits to our overall health.
In addition, red beans are also used by many people to treat speech delay, support children with language delays, and improve their ability to communicate and interact verbally. This is one of the folk tips that have been handed down from time immemorial and have been applied by many families.
Specifically, how to do the trick to cure speech delay with red beans is as follows:
- Prepare about 2g red beans along with some good white wine.
- Wash red beans and soak them in clean water for about 10 minutes to remove dirt and make beans softer. Then take out the beans and let them drain.
- Use a blender or puree the red beans until they form a fine powder.
- Mix red beans with 2 teaspoons of white wine to make a paste.
- Use this mixture to apply on the tongue of young children.
- Consistently use 2 times a day to help children improve speech delay better.
Real effective tips to cure speech delay with red beans
Tips to cure speech delay with red beans are passed on by many people and in fact have been applied by many parents to their children. However, this is just a folk method that has been passed down by word of mouth among people and there is still no recognized scientific evidence for its real effectiveness.
According to experts, speech delay in children can be triggered by many different causes. There are children with speech delay due to defects in the tongue, mouth, lips, palate or vocal organs. Or there are many cases of limited hearing ability, poor hearing, so it is difficult to develop effective language.
On the other hand, delayed speech has also been linked to serious medical problems, most notably autism. This condition is difficult to be examined and effective intervention to help children gradually improve their ability to use language and communicate more flexibly, better integrate into the community.
Along with that, the influences from the environment, the way of caring, raising and educating children also partly affect the language development process in young children. Therefore, depending on the cause of the child’s speech delay, parents, experts, and doctors will consider giving the most appropriate and effective remedy.
Currently, there are many effective methods that can help children improve their speech delay. If it can be detected at an early stage, the recovery and overcoming of speech delay will have more opportunities, and it will be easier for young children to develop their communication skills.
Therefore, as soon as they notice the signs of speech delay in young children, parents should quickly conduct an examination, diagnosis and cause with a specialist doctor. Good application of prescribed interventions will help children gradually improve their language, increase their vocabulary and speak more fluently.
What should parents do when their child has a speech delay?
Speech delay is currently one of the dilemmas that make many parents feel headache and worry. However, this may be just a manifestation of simple speech delay and the child can completely overcome it well in the next stages of development.
To be able to support children with speech delay, parents should also apply the following measures well:
- Limit children’s exposure to phones, televisions, and iPads too much. Because the constant use of these devices will make children forget the need to interact, communicate outside and do not want to talk to anyone.
- Young children need to be given more space and opportunities to play and participate in recreational activities outside. This will help children better observe, easily learn and cultivate new things, and make many new friends.
- Parents should often talk, confide or tell stories to children. By communicating directly, children will gradually increase their need to connect and interact more.
- Music is also a good way to help children have more new vocabulary, improve listening and learning skills, and imitate.
- Young children will also develop language more effectively through books, especially those with many specific pictures and pictures.
- Stimulate children’s need to speak by guiding them to speak out their desires, thoughts, and requests. For example, when the child is hungry, just say “eat”, “rice”, etc.
- Diet is also one of the important factors contributing to improving the language development of young children. Parents should increase the intake of foods rich in vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for the child’s brain and body.
Tips to cure speech delay with red beans have been handed down for a long time, but until now, they have not been clearly studied and recognized. It is best for parents to have children conduct specific examination and treatment at hospitals and specialized facilities to receive the most appropriate and effective advice.