Aging, sagging facial skin when the body enters middle age is the sadness and obsession of most women. That’s why many people are looking to yoga as an effective method of keeping their youth. Let’s learn about facial rejuvenation yoga exercises with easyhealthylive.com.
Yoga for facial rejuvenation and great benefits
Originating from India, yoga is a gentle but extremely beneficial practice for human health. This subject has always been loved by many, especially women.
Some studies also show that yoga has the ability to help increase blood circulation, promote detoxification mechanisms … to help improve signs of aging, reduce acne inflammation.
Practicing facial rejuvenation yoga is an effective skin care secret. Because this subject will support the process of regeneration and new cell proliferation for brighter, healthier skin. Every day, you only need to spend 10 to 15 minutes of exercise to significantly prevent the signs of premature aging.
Yoga helps you regulate the body, eliminate toxins, bring health both physically and mentally, thereby helping your beauty more radiant. In addition, after practicing, you will find yourself mentally refreshed, sleep better, deeper.
It is these factors that will support your skin care work. From there, the skin is always smooth, losing all fat bags and dark circles around the eyes …
One of the benefits of yoga is to help stimulate blood circulation, increase the efficiency of the digestive system, eliminate toxins inside the body and fight aging for the skin. Not only that, another benefit of this discipline is to help the practitioner have a deeper and better sleep. As a result, the skin also becomes healthy and wrinkles are eliminated.
Yoga will help keep the skin healthy and get rid of wrinkles
Regulate sebum, limit acne
For women with oily skin, acne will become worse in the summer. Cooling Pranayamas – Cooling Pranayamas – is the perfect choice for you.
Two other popular techniques are Sheetali and Sheetkari. Both are effective in cooling the body as well as keeping the pores and skin bright. Therefore, women should practice and practice the Jalneti ritual every day. This is an ancient yoga technique that promotes physical and emotional purification.
Principles to keep in mind when practicing yoga for skin rejuvenation
To practice facial rejuvenation yoga to have the best effect, you need to strictly follow the following principles:
- Pay attention to warm up about 15 minutes before starting to exercise so that the body is warmer, stretches the tendons and is easier to adapt to the movements, minimizing the possibility of injury.
- Perform movements with correct technique.
- Choose a time to practice (it is best to practice early in the morning) and a place to practice (should be quiet, cool, near a window).
- Should be empty stomach, do not eat before 2 hours when preparing to exercise.
- Balance the training time, do not force the body to practice too much.
- Prepare yoga mats and necessary tools.
- Persevere to practice, not in a hurry, relax mentally when practicing for the best results.
Summary of yoga exercises to rejuvenate the face unexpectedly
1. Stretch the skin
This is a basic yoga exercise and easy to do at home. If kConsistently follow the facial rejuvenation yoga movements above, your beauty will be forever young and not old.
- Stand up straight, place your index finger in the center of your left hand on your right temple.
- Use traction to tilt your head to the left
- Do this movement alternately about 10-15 beats to complete.
Yoga is an effective “rejuvenation” secret
The above facial rejuvenation yoga movements are simple and easy to perform, but bring great results. If you persist in applying it every day, the results won’t let you down.
2. Neck exercises
The neck is the area of the skin that shows signs of aging the fastest because the skin texture is sensitive, thin, often not well cared for, so it quickly sags and has folds.
Need to practice in the whole neck area
- In the preparation position, the lips are pinched together and turned to one side so that the cheek area is stretched to one side, the head remains straight.
- Moving your head toward your lips, lift your neck until the skin around your neck is taut.
- Hold the position for 3-5 seconds and then do the same with the other side.
- Perform 4-5 times and then change the movement.
3. Yoga exercises for the forehead area
The ugly wrinkles deep in the forehead are the result of the habit of raising eyebrows and grimacing. However, this condition will gradually disappear when you regularly practice face yoga in the forehead area.
The movement below will support blood circulation under the skin to be circulated more easily. As a result, forehead wrinkles and signs of aging will also quickly disappear over time.
Supports blood circulation under the skin to circulate easily
- Squeeze your hands together like two fists.
- Place your hands on the center of your forehead and move them toward your temples.
- Perform 20 times with very gentle movements with moderate strength and do not rub hard to hurt the skin.
4. Facial rejuvenation yoga exercises for the eye area
The phenomenon of skin aging in the eye area can be clearly seen through crow’s feet, drooping eyelids, crow’s feet or many wrinkles in the corners of the eyes. Do the following simple facial rejuvenation yoga exercises for the eye area to improve the skin around the eyes.
Regular practice of yoga will help Improve the skin around the eyes
- Place your thumb and index finger around your eyes so that your palms are facing out, smiling slightly.
- Stretch the eye area.
- Hold the pose for 10 seconds and then release.
- Do this exercise 10 times a day.
5. Fish face yoga exercise
This facial yoga movement is like a fish’s mouth that always “chugs” forward. This mouth movement will help the facial muscles on both sides of your cheeks are affected. The muscle area that is exercised will fight skin aging, making the skin firmer and slimmer.
Trained muscle area will fight skin aging
- Pucker your lips forward, while sucking in the concave cheeks, if you feel the tension from both cheeks, you have done it right.
- Hold this position for 10-20 seconds and then let the face return to normal.
- Do 10-15 reps for one exercise.
Regular practice of yoga to rejuvenate the face not only improves health but is also an extremely effective “rejuvenation” medicine. Not only that, practicing facial yoga helps to remove the double chin. Therefore, if you have any health problems, you can also practice this subject to improve your condition.
Besides, to increase the effectiveness of your training, you will need an experienced and dedicated personal trainer to guide you. Because you not only need a suitable exercise program but also have to combine a scientific diet.
Can Doing Facial Exercises Help You Look Younger? https://health.clevelandclinic.org/can-doing-facial-exercises-help-you-look-younger-face-yoga/ Access date: 03/04/2020
Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Face Yoga https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/wellness/g26828923/face-yoga-exercises/ Access date: 03/04/2020
8 Face Yoga Exercises for Anti-Aging https://www.fragrancex.com/blog/face-yoga/ access: 03/04/2020
John Alen was born in 1971 and is a doctor in the healthcare and psychology fields with many years of experience. He is currently working at easyhealthylive.com, a leading health and psychology blog. Having studied at Y1 National Medical University named after IM Sechenov, John Alen is using his knowledge and experience to help improve the physical and mental health of people in the United States.