Royal jelly has long been known as a “premium panacea”, which has the effect of promoting health and taking care of human beauty. Although there are many useful uses for the body, but Should I drink royal jelly regularly? Are not And what is the correct way to use it? Let’s discover interesting information about this food with Ocany.
List the uses of royal jelly
It can be said that royal jelly is a great source of nutrition, containing many nutrients that support comprehensive health care. Scientists found the nutritious ingredients in royal jelly such as B vitamins, water, Carbohydrates, fats, Protein and other trace minerals. With abundant nutrients, so Should I drink royal jelly regularly? Are not? Before answering this question, you should not ignore the benefits that royal jelly brings to the body below.
Impact on cholesterol levels
Both animal and human studies demonstrate that royal jelly has a positive effect on cholesterol levels, helping to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Accordingly, experts believe that certain proteins in royal jelly, can help reduce cholesterol significantly.
In a study related to the question Should I drink royal jelly regularly? or not? Participants were prescribed royal jelly for 1 month at a dose of 3-4 grams per day. The results showed that cholesterol levels decreased by 11%, of which bad cholesterol decreased by 4%.
Fight against premature aging
Royal jelly contains compounds such as amino acids, phenolics, fatty acids, which have an effective antioxidant effect, helping to slow down and reverse the signs of premature aging such as darkening, wrinkles, … In addition, Long-term use of royal jelly also helps prevent degeneration and reduce the risk of chronic diseases in the elderly.
Regulating blood sugar
Royal jelly may improve blood sugar control and insulin sensitivity, by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation. A small study on the human body for six months proved, blood sugar decreased by 20% when royal jelly was added to the daily menu.
However, the evidence on this use is still limited, scientists need to have many bases to draw accurate conclusions about the blood sugar regulation of royal jelly.
Accelerate wound healing
Add a great topic-related benefit Should I drink royal jelly regularly? Are not? The high content of proteins and peptides contained in royal jelly has the ability to stimulate wound regeneration, promote healing and rapid skin recovery. Especially for those who are having problems with acne, pitted scars left by acne, please add royal jelly to your skin care routine.
In addition, the antioxidants in this “natural elixir” also help build a protective film on the skin from the sun, dust, pollution, etc.
Subjects are recommended to use royal jelly
Possessing many good health benefits, so Should I drink royal jelly regularly? Are not? Below are the target groups that are recommended to use royal jelly regularly.
- People with poor immune system: The human body will become senile in old age, the organs will be less effective, function decline affecting the overall resistance. Therefore, the elderly need to increase their intake of nutritious foods such as royal jelly.
- People with frequent insomnia with symptoms of hair loss, memory loss: Royal jelly has a sedative effect, reduces stress, mental stress and sleeps better. It also helps prevent hair loss and improves memory.
- Children are malnourished, sick, anorexia
- Patients with fat in the blood, diabetes, inflammation or joint pain.
- Women in perimenopause or men with reduced physiological function.
Who should avoid using royal jelly?
Although there are many great health benefits, not everyone is suitable for this type of milk. The following subjects should not drink royal jelly to ensure health safety.
People who are allergic to pollen
If you have a history of pollen allergy then Should I drink royal jelly regularly? to improve health? Absolutely not, because in royal jelly still retains some pollen. Therefore, when drinking royal jelly, you may experience some problems such as abdominal pain, diarrhea, poisoning, difficulty breathing, etc. It can even lead to life-threatening cases if not treated promptly.
People with low blood pressure
The nutrients in royal jelly are very good for people with high blood pressure, because they have the effect of lowering blood pressure, dilating blood vessels. However, for people with low blood pressure, it is completely useless, so learn carefully about your blood pressure status before using royal jelly.
People with digestive disorders
In addition to the healthy nutrients, a small amount of the worker’s venom was found in royal jelly. Therefore, people with poor digestive system, who are experiencing prolonged diarrhea should not use royal jelly because it will make the condition worse.
Royal jelly is not recommended for pregnant women, as they can cause the uterus to shrink. This is very detrimental to the delivery process, or leads to threatened miscarriage or premature birth. Therefore, pregnant women should absolutely not use royal jelly during pregnancy.
Should you drink royal jelly regularly to protect health?
After the content shared above, the Should I drink royal jelly regularly? or not depends on the needs, health and health of the user.
According to nutritionists, adults who want to maintain health use royal jelly every day. You can take royal jelly directly in your mouth or mix it with warm water to drink it slowly.
- For adults: 2 times a day, 1 teaspoon each time
- For young children (over 15 years old) are indicated to use royal jelly in the period of treatment of malnutrition, stunting, and sickness. After the baby has improved, it should be discontinued.
Important note: Do not give this food to children under 13 years old because it will stimulate early development and affect children’s psychology.
How long should I keep taking royal jelly?
After finding the solution to the problem Should I drink royal jelly regularly? or not? Are you wondering how long “regular” is? Using time also plays a role in determining the effectiveness of royal jelly, because if used too short, it will not be effective while using too much will cause excess waste. Below is the process of using royal jelly divided into 2 elements.
Royal jelly has become a popular product today, with the purpose of promoting health and beauty care. In royal jelly contains a rich source of nutrients and brings many benefits to the user. However, the time to promote the effects of royal jelly will depend on the location and absorption capacity of each person.
Therefore, there will be cases where the effects will be noticed within the first week of using royal jelly, while some people have to persevere for more than 1 month to see the effect. Therefore, it is necessary to be persistent in using royal jelly to get the best results.
Job Should I drink royal jelly regularly? does not depend much on the intended use of royal jelly.
- If you use royal jelly to support disease treatment and promote health, please consult a doctor for specific advice on the appropriate course of use for your condition.
- If you use royal jelly for the purpose of supporting the treatment of melasma, dark spots, you should maintain it for 2-3 months, or longer for 5-6 months to ensure the highest effectiveness.
- If you want to maintain smooth, youthful skin and limit aging, you should add 1 round of royal jelly every year, especially after the age of 30.
Revealing how to use royal jelly with high efficiency
The way royal jelly is taken also affects the effectiveness of the product. To ensure the use of this food, you should pay attention to the issues mentioned below.
Royal jelly is a food that is classified as a “great tonic”, not everyone can use it regularly. Royal jelly needs to be supplemented with the right dosage and right subjects as follows:
- For children under 2 years old: absolutely do not use royal jelly which can cause early development.
- For stunted, sick children: use 1 teaspoon of royal jelly per day, served with porridge, powder or diluted with milk. However, it is necessary to have the supervision and advice of a specialist to avoid the case of children being detected earlier than their age.
- For adult adults: use 2 times a day in the early morning and before going to bed, with a dose of 1 coffee for each use. Experts recommend that people with physical weakness and lack of nutrition should use it for 3-4 weeks in a row.
How to drink royal jelly correctly
Fresh royal jelly has a slightly sour taste, different from the smell of rancid food. When tasted directly, royal jelly will melt quickly in the mouth, slightly sour and slightly brackish. Usually there are 2 ways to drink this type of milk:
- Directly: Hold royal jelly in your mouth to dissolve gradually and then drink more water.
- Dilution: Mix royal jelly with milk, honey or fruit juice to drink.
Time of use
Depending on the intended use, royal jelly is recommended to be used 1-2 times per day. You can use it in the morning or evening, avoid using it late at night because it will increase energy, making it difficult to fall asleep. To be effective, you should drink continuously for a long time.
Here is the information needed to help you answer the question Should I drink royal jelly regularly? or not? Royal jelly offers many health and beauty benefits. However, for the product to maximize its benefits, it depends on the location and purpose of use of the user. Please supplement with royal jelly in the right dose and in the right way!
John Alen was born in 1971 and is a doctor in the healthcare and psychology fields with many years of experience. He is currently working at easyhealthylive.com, a leading health and psychology blog. Having studied at Y1 National Medical University named after IM Sechenov, John Alen is using his knowledge and experience to help improve the physical and mental health of people in the United States.