Wondering how to get rid of stubborn blemishes left by acne, the appearance of acne is annoying enough, but blemishes are worse. Understanding that feeling will help readers find the causes and suggestions Top suitable acne serums.
What is acne?
Acne is a condition in which hyperpigmentation appears on the skin after the acne disappears. These dark spots can appear on any skin type, but are more common in people with darker skin tones. Populations at risk of developing post-acne hyperpigmentation include:
- African American.
- Asian people.
- Native Americans.
- Pacific Islanders.
- People of Middle Eastern descent.
Causes of dark spots
- When acne causes inflammation that damages the skin surface, then the acne stops and continues the healing process, new skin cells are formed, maybe these cells contain too much melanin due to increased production, resulting The affected area will be darker than the rest of the skin.
- Anything that makes your skin inflammation last longer, such as squeezing a pimple, is likely to cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- External factors affect the skin after acne has healed: sun or UV exposure can aggravate acne.
Acne treatment solution
While pigmentation left behind by acne is only temporary, it’s definitely not pretty and can take a long time to hide. However, in many cases, the tendency to darken fades over time, taking from 3 months to 2 years.
Although there is no magic wand that can get rid of them overnight, here are some measures that will make it easier for you to deal with acne:
1. Treatment of acne at home
- Addresses acne triggers to reduce the appearance of breakouts.
- Limit squeezing acne when the acne core is not yet ripe, invisible wrong squeezing technique is aggravating acne cysts and causing inflammation, after acne is gone, it is easy to leave dark spots.
- Make sure you apply sunscreen daily, as those UV rays can aggravate the problem, making the hyperpigmentation darker and more noticeable.
- Take care of your skin with brightening products containing: vitamin C, niacinamide, retinoids, arbutin,..
- Combining a scientific lifestyle with a menu containing a lot of vitamin C such as oranges, strawberries, blueberries, ..
- Using restorative products helps to promote the fast healing of acne and limit dark spots left behind.
- Limit use concealer waterproof foundation because it is easy to cause irritation and acne formation.
Depending on the severity of your acne or response to topical treatments, your dermatologist may recommend surgical or non-surgical therapies.
- Peeling, also known as biological acid skin replacement with a high concentration allowed at the clinic, is one of the popular non-invasive cosmetic procedures.
- Lasers and light
3. Use serum products to treat acne
Serums Oriss belongs to the line of cosmetic products Oribe Made in Vietnam, with natural ingredients imported from Australia including:
Tea tree essence: It is a well-known ingredient that is highly effective in reducing acne.
Lemongrass leaf extract: With the ability to rebalance, re-regulate sebaceous glands, reduce excess oil and improve oily skin, prevent the growth of acne-causing bacteria, and protect Squalene on the skin.
So Oriss helps to limit the occurrence of acne, promotes and regenerates the skin after the damage caused by acne, and at the same time fades the dark spots left by acne.
Product Timeless 20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid Serum
This is a long-standing skin care brand in the US located in the mid-range segment, in this skin-lightening product, the highlights are:
20% vitamin C in the form of LAA: this is the most active form of vitamin C, and the product’s ability to irritate and oxidize is also increased, effective in whitening and anti-aging
Combined with panthenol and hyaluronic acid: helps skin hydrate and soothe.
Some By Mi Snail Truecica products
Some By Mi, a familiar name from Korea in recent years, is part of its Snail Truecia Miracle Repair line.
With 89% mucus from black snail combined with Truecica complex: helps to soothe skin, supports acne treatment.
Natural BHA extracted from willow bark: helps remove dead cells.
Allantoin: strengthens the skin’s moisture and regeneration.
The product eliminates irritating factors, suitable for even sensitive skin.
Dark acne is not harmful, but it is unsightly for each person, in some cases these bruises will fade on their own when well protected from the sun. So readers, don’t worry, we hope that our sharing will help you improve your acne or choose an effective acne serum for yourself!