Uterine fibroids are a disease that can be troubling for many women. However, practicing yoga for uterine fibroids can help reduce the growth and symptoms of the disease very effectively.
Uterine fibroids are no longer a disease that has become too strange today, especially for women after giving birth. Many people fear that the lack of appropriate treatment will make the condition worse and more dangerous.
The good news for beautiful fireworks is that yoga is considered a method by many experts to encourage women to practice to prevent and support the treatment of uterine fibroids. There is not much clinical evidence that yoga can help reduce the size of fibroids.
However, in his book Integrative Medicine, Dr. David Rakel says body awareness exercises can help reduce fibroid growth and symptoms. Let’s learn with easyhealthylive.com about effective uterine fibroid treatment exercises!
Benefits of practicing yoga for health and uterine fibroids
As we all know, practicing yoga has many health benefits. With the benefits of helping blood circulation and stabilizing blood circulation in the body, this subject has helped to support the treatment of many diseases.
For people with uterine fibroids, regular practice of yoga with appropriate exercises can help reduce the size and uncomfortable and painful symptoms of the disease.
Regular practice of yoga helps to reduce the size and uncomfortable, painful symptoms of the disease.
The hormone DHEA is an important hormone in regulating sex hormone levels, thereby helping to prevent problems with sudden changes in female hormones. For this hormone to be produced regularly, exercise, yoga or gym is one of the fastest and most effective ways. This will prevent the formation of fibroids.
Effective stress relief
Yoga exercises are always appreciated because they can help practitioners reduce feelings of stress, pressure of work and other problems of life. This is very beneficial for preventing fibroids and reducing tumor size.
Yoga exercises to cure uterine fibroids
1. Yoga folding exercises
This exercise has the effect of supporting and reducing the symptoms of uterine fibroids, stimulating the internal organs in the abdomen to work easily. In addition, this exercise also helps women reduce stress, anxiety and calm the nervous system.
- First, you sit on an exercise mat and straighten your legs. Place your hands on the floor next to your hips.
- Slowly lower yourself down, grabbing your toes with your hands and straightening your back. Straighten your back, try concave your back down. Try to stretch your back muscles and feel the stretch as much as you can.
- Breathe deeply and slowly, taking care to rest your forehead on your knees. Gradually let the elbows rest on the floor, lengthen the nape of the neck and body, bringing the nose and then the mouth to the knees, respectively.
- After completing this pose, you can change the position a bit by placing your chin on your knees instead of your forehead. Grab your right hand with your left hand, or vice versa, place your hand behind the soles of your feet, keeping your back concave. Exhale, chin resting on shin bone.
- Every time you practice this pose, try to maintain it for 3-5 minutes, and repeat 4-5 times.
2. Bridge yoga exercise
This yoga exercise will help stretch the uterus, helping to reduce blood flow to feed the uterine fibroids, thus preventing their growth. This is a yoga exercise to treat uterine fibroids and help relieve stress and fatigue.
- First, lie down on the exercise mat. Then, bend your knees and push your upper body upwards
- You need to put your hands on the mat to support the force of the whole body.
- Breathe deeply and evenly. Raise your hips and stomach as high as you can. Try to hold your palms firmly on the mat so that the upper body lift process becomes easy.
- Try to stay in the pose for about 45 seconds to 1 minute (about 10 breaths).
- Then exit the pose back to the original position and repeat the movement.
3. Fish yoga exercise
This exercise is very useful because it helps to relieve fatigue, relieve symptoms of lower stomach pain, and help the patient’s body relax in the most natural way.
- To start this pose, you need to lie on your back on an exercise mat, legs and arms comfortably along your body, palms facing the floor.
- Bring your hands to your sides, slowly raise your body so that all the force is on the elbows. Head tilted back
- Stretch your neck and lift your head back so that the top of your head touches the mat.
- Breathe evenly and rhythmically.
- Slowly exit the pose and return to corpse pose to relax. Then repeat the movement 4-5 times.
How to prevent and treat uterine fibroids
- You need to make a list of harmful foods, at risk of developing fibroids such as foods with the risk of increasing the glycemic index such as bread, rice cakes, chips, candy, soft drinks …
- Limit or avoid foods that are capable of producing the hormone estrogen, and instead use products that are high in fiber.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle, eat right and exercise properly.
- Drink a lot of water every day, increase the ability to detoxify the liver, help purify the body and beautify the skin.
- Regular and periodical visits to medical facilities and hospitals to monitor disease status.
You need to make a list of harmful foods that are at risk of developing fibroids
To update information about health, nutrition and exercise, download the smart exercise app easyhealthylive.com right away.
Which Yoga Exercise Helps to Shrink Uterine Fibroids? https://www.livestrong.com/Access date: April 13, 2020
Relief for Fibroids https://www.yogajournal.com/ Accessed date: 13/04/2020
John Alen was born in 1971 and is a doctor in the healthcare and psychology fields with many years of experience. He is currently working at easyhealthylive.com, a leading health and psychology blog. Having studied at Y1 National Medical University named after IM Sechenov, John Alen is using his knowledge and experience to help improve the physical and mental health of people in the United States.