One of the main causes of hormonal imbalance is stress and fatigue for a long time. Therefore, women can completely use yoga exercises to cure hormonal disorders. Practicing yoga not only improves health, beauty, relaxes the body but also helps regulate and stabilize endocrine. Let’s learn about yoga exercises to help balance hormones with easyhealthylive.com!
The female hormone balancing yoga exercises originated in India. This is a subject that requires the performer to combine both physical movements and breathing regulation. With just a few yoga movements, it helps the practitioner comprehensively impact the organs in the body, thereby helping to improve health.
Yoga slows down the aging process, promotes metabolism in the body, thereby balancing estrogen levels as well as limiting the harmful effects of endocrine disorders.
Moreover, the positive effects of yoga on the body also indirectly enhance female physiology: Good blood circulation and effective nerve work will stimulate and enhance libido, helping women to orgasm. when having sex with your partner.
In addition, the flexible joint system also helps to be more flexible when having sex, performing many sex positions, creating excitement for the opponent, keeping the fire of marriage life effective…
Causes of female hormone disorders
Erectile dysfunction can have many different causes. Female hormones will often change, decrease over time. As we age, female hormones decrease. After giving birth, her female hormones will also be disturbed.
Long-term use of oral contraceptives can cause hormonal disturbances
Currently, most women will often fall into hormonal disorders and often stem from the following causes:
- Long-term use of birth control pills causes estrogen levels to increase, progesterone levels to decrease.
- Frequent stress, stress, insomnia, little sleep… for a long time
- Using unhealthy foods such as eating a lot of sweets, greasy foods, dirty foods, etc.
- Excessive dieting to stay in shape also causes the body to stop producing estrogen due to a lack of nutrients.
- Due to the living and working environment often exposed to harmful chemicals.
- Excessive use of cosmetics or functional foods.
- Consuming a lot of animal or non-organic products can also cause estrogen levels in the body to change, leading to female hormone disorders.
Signs of female hormone disorders
To know if you have a female hormone disorder or not, you can rely on some of the following signs:
- Irregular menstrual cycle, irregular menstrual cycle. Irregular menstrual bleeding accompanied by more menstrual pain..
- Frequent gynecological inflammatory diseases, recurrent disease many times.
- Abnormally high blood pressure.
- There are changes in body color, skin pigmentation, more freckles, erratic, uncontrolled weight gain…
- Constantly feeling tired, anorexia, easily frustrated, stressed, anxious…
- Decreased sex drive due to lack of pleasure as before.
Feeling tired often is also a sign of hormonal disorders
Summary of yoga movements to help balance hormones
Yoga meditation posture
Meditation is the first exercise to regulate hormonal disorders in the body. Meditation exercises at first glance seem simple and easy to do. However, it takes a lot of practice to meditate for a long time.
Although meditation is done in a simple way, this method will bring many benefits, especially helping to overcome hormonal disorders.
- Sit with your back straight, one leg resting on the other thigh.
- Relax your hands on your thighs.
- Keep your neck straight, eyes closed, relax.
The squatting exercise is a fairly simple thought pose that brings many benefits. This exercise both regulates female hormones, improves physiological ability, reduces stress, fatigue, and enhances concentration. In addition, it also helps you lose belly fat effectively.
- Sit with your back straight, legs straight in front. Loose toes
- Inhale and raise your arms above your head, stretching your arms
- Exhale and bend forward. Feel the bend in your hips. Chin tries to touch feet
- Stretch your arms out as far as you can.
- Inhale, then raise your head slightly, stretching the spine
- Exhale and try to bend so that your navel touches your feet
- Repeat several times, then keep your head on your feet
- Inhale and return to a sitting position, arms raised overhead
- Exhale and lower your arms
This pose works to improve the muscles, digestive system and other organs. In addition, this exercise is also very good for the nervous system and hormones. This pose effectively reduces stress and helps women enter a state of deep relaxation.
- Sit on the floor with your legs straight in front of you. Press your hands on the floor, placing your hands slightly behind your hips, fingers pointing toward your feet. Keep your back straight, chest slightly raised. Inhale slowly
- Exhale and fold your legs, then slowly raise your legs off the floor at an angle of 45 – 50°. If possible, slowly straighten your legs, toes straight in front of your eyes. If that’s not possible, slowly hold your knees bent so that your legs are parallel to the floor.
- Straighten your arms out in front with your legs, parallel to the floor. Open your shoulders and straighten your fingers. If you can’t, keep your hands on the floor next to your hips and keep your balance
- Keep your back straight, chest slightly raised, lower abdomen tight and hold this position for 10-20 seconds and gradually increase to 1 minute.
To update information about health, nutrition and exercise, download the smart exercise app easyhealthylive.com right away.
3 Easy Yoga Poses To Balance Out-Of-Whack Hormones https://www.mindbodygreen.com/ Accessed Date: 5/15/2020
Best Yoga Postures for Balancing Hormones https://yoga.lovetoknow.com/ Accessed date: 15/5/2020
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOGA FOR HEALTHY HORMONES https://seattleyoganews.com/ Accessed date: 15/5/2020
John Alen was born in 1971 and is a doctor in the healthcare and psychology fields with many years of experience. He is currently working at easyhealthylive.com, a leading health and psychology blog. Having studied at Y1 National Medical University named after IM Sechenov, John Alen is using his knowledge and experience to help improve the physical and mental health of people in the United States.