With a hot and humid climate like in Vietnam, oily skin and acne are the most common problems of all ages. To solve the above problem, it is necessary to have a reasonable skin care cycle, the first step is cleansing. Tea tree is an ingredient that is widely used to reduce inflammatory acne and post-acne scars. Currently, tea tree essence is appearing more and more in skin care products, especially in facial cleansers. Let’s analyze the use of tea tree facial cleanser and the top 3 tea tree facial cleanser products for acne-prone skin.
The effect of tea tree essence on skin
Tea tree oil has been used for more than 100 years in Australia and is now available worldwide in the form of essences and appears in many beauty products, including many types of Melaleuca facial cleansers. tea, here are some of the effects of tea tree essence on the skin
1. Relieves Dryness and Inflammation of Eczema Skin
Tea tree essence soothes dry skin caused by eczema by reducing itching and irritation. Additionally, it has been shown to be more effective than zinc oxide and Clobetasone butyrate creams in treating eczema.
The anti-inflammatory effects of tea tree oil help soothe, relieve pain, and reduce skin irritation, in addition to helping to reduce redness and swelling. It is because of this property that tea tree oil in facial cleansers helps soothe irritated skin and reduce inflammatory acne spots.
Tea tree oil has a good antibacterial effect, for damaged skin (open wounds, after squeezing acne), using tea tree oil helps to increase the skin’s resistance while providing a pleasant feeling. than.
4. Reduce acne
Due to both effective antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, tea tree essence works with most types of inflammatory acne and acne.
5. Regulate oil on the skin
Many studies have proven that tea tree oil in sunscreen has the ability to help reduce oil secretion and help shrink pores after 30 days.
6. Promote skin regeneration
Tea tree oil helps to support wound healing, promoting the healing process of wounds. Therefore, this type of essence has the effect of preventing acne and reducing dark spots that have appeared before.
3 types of tea tree face wash 2022
The principle to choose a good tea tree oil cleanser for acne-prone skin is that the ingredient list is as simple as possible, effectively cleans but does not dry the skin after use and especially does not cause irritation. The following are 5 types of tea tree facial cleansers that are highly appreciated in 2020 in terms of active ingredients, safety and effectiveness.
1. Oriss Anti Acne Cleanser
- Active: Next tea tree essencethe product also incorporates additional ingredients Mud Helps absorb oil on the skin while moisturizing, bringing a cool feeling after use.
- Safety level: No alcohol, no fragrance, no paraben preservatives, safe and suitable for sensitive skin, oily skin, acne.
- Effective: The product works to support acne quickly, helping the skin to reduce oil secretion by not losing the necessary moisture on the skin. The product effectively reduces sebum fibers, helps the skin to clear, thereby significantly reducing pores for those with oily skin.
Not only reduces inflammatory acne, Oriss tea tree cleanser also helps to collect acne and restore skin for skin with red acne due to irritation, especially on days when the weather changes seasons. suffer from dryness and seasonal allergies as well as allergies to cosmetics. To increase the effectiveness of acne treatment, it is recommended to use together with the products in the Oriss Anti Acne product set.
2. Cosmoderm Tea Tree oil face Cleanser
- Active: Tea tree essence combines with a number of fatty acids and substances to help retain moisture, making skin smooth and plump after use. Vitamin E in the product also supports anti-oxidant and anti-aging for the skin.
- Safety: The product is alcohol- and silicone-free, but has fragrances that can potentially irritate some sensitive skin. With quite a few moisturizers, this is a product suitable for dry skin to normal skin, for oily skin it has the ability to clog pores, so those with oily skin need to be careful.
- Effective: the product has the ability to reduce newly formed small acne spots, the ability to reduce darkening is not too obvious. Because the emulsifier system is not too strong, it is suitable to use after using makeup remover to clean the skin before washing the face.
3. Botanic Hearth Tea Tree and Mint face Wash
- Active: The main active ingredient of this product in addition to tea tree essence have some more natural oils such as mint extract, jojoba oil, rosemary oil, coconut oil along with hyaluronic acid to help retain water for the skin, avoiding dry skin after washing the face.
- Safety: The product does not have dry alcohol, has a natural fragrance, so the possibility of irritation is low. However, the product contains many oily ingredients that can be irritating for those with oily skin, and the rosemary oil in the product is also likely to cause mild irritation.
- Effective: Reduce inflammatory acne, dark spots after acne. Not effective for acne breakouts caused by irritation. The best skin moisturizer after washing your face in 5 products, suitable for dry skin with a few red inflammatory acne spots. For those who have more acne, need products with a higher concentration of active ingredients.
Tea tree face wash is a good choice for acne-prone skin because of its antibacterial and oil-control properties. However, to choose a good tea tree face wash, it is necessary to combine it with a safe ingredient list because acne skin is inherently sensitive and easily irritated.
Choosing the right tea tree face wash will help clear acne, fade dark spots and regenerate quickly after acne.