Many people still run regularly every day but still do not know that this sport, in addition to the benefits of endurance, also supports the development of height relatively effectively. Join easyhealthylive.com to find out if running helps increase height or not?
The undeniable benefits of running
Running is a relatively popular sport, chosen and loved by many people in many countries around the world. Regular practice of jogging every day, you will own many practical benefits below:
– Enjoy the fresh green air in the early morning.
– Helps the spirit to become more excited after a long night of rest. The lungs will absorb a lot of oxygen, helping the blood to be pumped more to the body, effectively implementing the nourishment of other organs in the body and at the same time waking up the organs, ready for a new working day. overflowing with energy.
Morning jogging also helps you give up bad habits such as sleeping in, using electronic devices in the morning.
Jogging with regular gentle movement activities will help our body become more toned, burn excess fat and eliminate toxins from your body. As a result, the immune system is significantly improved.
– The undeniable benefit of running also helps us to relax the body to the maximum, both physically and mentally, relieve stress and stress from work and life, and work efficiency from there. significantly enhanced.
>> See more: Foods that help increase height
Does running help increase height?
In addition to the above practical benefits, many studies have shown that running also supports the height development process more effectively.
Jogging promotes the production of more growth hormone. Meanwhile, growth hormone plays an important role in promoting the growth of skeletal muscle cells, thereby promoting a strong increase in height. The more growth hormone is produced, the more beneficial it is for human height.
Not only that, jogging also stimulates the bones and joints to be supple, strong, and muscles toned, helping our appearance to become slim and healthy.
Notes when running to increase height:
The ideal time to run is in the morning, from 5am to 6am. You can do it regularly every day or maintain it 3-4 times a week. The time can be gradually increased depending on the fitness of each person, usually about 30 minutes/day.
- Clothing when jogging should be comfortable, cool, limited to the use of thick materials, secret, tight design.
- Before jogging, you should eat and drink some water.
- Maintain a slow, normal pace, do not run too fast.
In addition to the uses, it also has many other uses such as improving health, effective weight loss, I share with you articles about effective weight loss for your reference. Hopefully through the article below, you have an answer whether running helps to increase height or not.
Good luck !
John Alen was born in 1971 and is a doctor in the healthcare and psychology fields with many years of experience. He is currently working at easyhealthylive.com, a leading health and psychology blog. Having studied at Y1 National Medical University named after IM Sechenov, John Alen is using his knowledge and experience to help improve the physical and mental health of people in the United States.