The triangle pose is a basic yoga pose, if practiced regularly, this pose not only helps to stretch the muscles, enhance the function of the organs, but also helps the face glow pink due to good blood circulation. .
The triangle pose has the Sanskrit name of Trikonasana. This is the pose that forms a triangle, so it is called the triangle pose. This pose stretches the muscles and improves body functions. Unlike other yoga poses, when doing triangle pose, you will have to keep your eyes open for balance. Overall, triangle pose is a basic yoga pose and easy to do. If you love and want to practice, take a few minutes to look through the sections below of easyhealthylive.com to get some more useful information.
Just like other yoga poses, triangle pose should be done 4-6 hours after a meal to ensure the food is fully digested and create enough energy for the practice. In addition, morning is the best time to practice this pose. However, if you don’t have time, you can still practice in the evening.
How to do triangle pose
To do this, you should:
- Stand up straight on the mat, legs extended and about 3-4 feet apart
- Left toe straight, right foot slightly to the side. Leaning to the left
- Left hand straight down, towards toes
- Raise right arm upwards, hands form a straight line
- Turn your eyes to look up towards your right fingers
- Hold for 5-8 breaths.
Notes when practicing
Here are a few things to keep in mind before exercising:
- If you suffer from neck problems, don’t look upwards. Just look straight ahead and make sure the sides of your neck are even.
- If you have high blood pressure, look downward instead of upward.
- If you have heart disease, it’s best to lean against a wall when exercising and only place your hands above your hips instead of up.
- Triangle Pose should be avoided if you have low blood pressure, diarrhea, or headaches.
Revealing the secret of practice for beginners to yoga
Here are a few tips you can try to make triangle pose easier in the early days of your practice:
- Slowly look down at your heels or lean against a wall for stability
- While performing, you must keep your back straight, when turning, your hips must be kept in place, not rotated.
Benefits of the triangle pose
Body triangle pose gives the body great benefits
Done regularly, regularly, triangle movements can give the body great benefits such as:
- Strengthens knees, ankles, legs, chest and arms
- Stretches and expands the muscles of the groin, hips, hamstrings, calves, chest, spine and shoulders
- Increases both physical and mental stability
- Improves digestion and stimulates all organs in the abdomen
- Treatment of flat feet, osteoporosis, neck pain and infertility
- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Helps stretch and increase strength and flexibility for back muscles. Thereby, helping to reduce back pain, sciatica and limit the risk of arthritis
- Rotating during exercise can help massage internal organs, enhance the ability to eliminate toxins and optimize the functioning of organs to ensure a healthy body.
Regular triangle practice also helps you realize the importance of your legs. The leg is truly a wonderful and powerful organ. Along the way, you’ll feel a whole-body connection, releasing energy to help you feel more energized and happy.
The triangle move, like many other yoga poses, is a combination of many factors, helping to increase strength and stability in the legs, feet and whole body. When the arms and legs are stretched, it creates evenness in the body. When balancing legs, arms, and body, the mind becomes even and stable. When the whole body reaches balance, you will direct your awareness inward and experience the wonderful stillness that yoga brings.
How To Do The Trikonasana And What Are Its Benefits https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/trikonasana-benefits/ Access date: August 18, 2020
John Alen was born in 1971 and is a doctor in the healthcare and psychology fields with many years of experience. He is currently working at easyhealthylive.com, a leading health and psychology blog. Having studied at Y1 National Medical University named after IM Sechenov, John Alen is using his knowledge and experience to help improve the physical and mental health of people in the United States.