Yoga is a discipline that brings many great benefits to the body. One of them is that yoga increases fertility very effectively, even in cases of infertility.
Being a parent is the happiest thing in the world. However, you have been waiting for a long time and still have not seen any news. If so, you can try yoga today for good news soon. Because this type of exercise is really a very effective method of increasing fertility.
If you are wondering how yoga increases fertility and do not know what postures to practice, please continue to read the following shares of LEEP.
How does yoga increase fertility?
Studies have proven that yoga is very effective in reducing stress (a major reason why couples are slow to get good news). For women, stress and anxiety can affect the time of ovulation, causing amenorrhea or menstrual disorders.
Meanwhile, for men, stress is the cause of reduced sperm quality. Even if stressed for a long time, men are also at risk of being “impotent”. Therefore, not only women, men should also practice some simple yoga poses to improve their sex life.
Regular yoga practice is a very effective way to promote reproductive health. Not only that, yoga poses also help increase blood circulation to the pelvic area, stimulate the body to produce hormones and help relax the muscles.
Scientists have proven that just 45 minutes of yoga a week can significantly improve the chances of getting pregnant in both women and men.
7 yoga poses to increase fertility that you should try
Here are yoga poses that are particularly effective in increasing your fertility that you can try:
1. Employee Pose
Constantly wearing high heels can throw off the pelvic floor balance, interfere with the lymphatic system, and make pregnancy difficult. The staff pose will help relax the joints, improve blood circulation and increase the chances of pregnancy.
- Sit with your back straight, legs straight, hands down by your sides
- Rotate the ankle clockwise 5 times and then do the opposite
- Flex and extend toes, rotate
- Shake both legs up and down rhythmically
2. Bridge Pose
Bridge pose helps promote alignment between the hips, pelvis, and lower back. Not only that, this exercise also helps stimulate the immune system and endocrine system.
- Lie on your back with your legs bent, soles of your feet flat on the mat, feet hip-width apart. Both hands are comfortably placed on either side
- Exhale, push the hips up until the back muscles are fully extended
- Hold the pose for 5-15 breaths, take deep breaths
- Then, gently relax your back and return to the starting position
3. Mountain Pose
This is a very effective yoga pose to increase fertility. Because this pose can help improve blood circulation and align the pelvic system.
- Stand up straight, feet hip-width apart
- Inhale, raise your arms straight up to the ceiling, palms facing each other
- Exhale, straighten your back. Leaning slightly, arms close to ears, breathing evenly
- Relax your body, hold the pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute in combination with deep breathing
4. Squatting posture
The squatting position will help you get a flexible and flexible pelvis, thereby improving the quality of sex and easier to conceive.
- Stand straight, feet hip-width apart, hands clasped together, in front of chest
- Bend your knees and lower your hips down. When lowering, the knees should not protrude beyond the toes to avoid the weight of gravity on the knees
- Lower as low as possible. Palms clasped together, elbow resting on the side of the knee
- Hold the pose for 5 breaths and then return to the starting position
5. Half-turned sitting posture
The half-sitting position is very relaxing. Not only that, this position can also promote conception by improving the function of organs and muscles of the reproductive system.
- Sit comfortably, straighten your legs in front of you
- Bend right knee, so right foot is outside left hip. Cross your left leg over your right knee and place your right foot on the outside of your left thigh
- Inhale, exhale and rotate to the left, placing the right arm on the outside of the left thigh near the knee
- Return to the original position. Switch sides and repeat
6. Goddess Pose
Goddess yoga poses can help you open up your hips and pelvis for easier conception. This is one of the simplest yoga poses for yoga beginners.
- Lie on your back, bend your knees to the sides, and bring the soles of your feet together to form a diamond shape
- Place your hand on your stomach, breathe slowly and deeply for 3-5 minutes. If you feel discomfort in your hips or thighs, place a pillow under each knee for support
7. Corpse Pose
Corpse pose is very simple but has a very good stress reliever effect. Practice this pose regularly, you will no longer be bothered by worries and stress in life. As a result, you will feel more comfortable while waiting for the good news.
- Lie on your back, feet hip-width apart, arms wider than shoulders, palms up and eyes closed
- Slowly inhale and exhale slowly
- Repeat for 3-5 minutes and think of fun images
Above are some yoga poses that help increase the chances of conception very well. However, for the fastest effect, you need to practice properly under the guidance of a professional yoga teacher.
Fertility Yoga: How To Do a Yoga Staff Pose https://www.parents.com/getting-pregnant/pre-pregnancy-health/exercise/fertility-yoga-how-to-do-a-staff-pos/ Accessed: March 13, 2020
John Alen was born in 1971 and is a doctor in the healthcare and psychology fields with many years of experience. He is currently working at easyhealthylive.com, a leading health and psychology blog. Having studied at Y1 National Medical University named after IM Sechenov, John Alen is using his knowledge and experience to help improve the physical and mental health of people in the United States.