If you are having skin problems, especially acne, the following 5 yoga poses for acne treatment will help you quickly regain the skin of your dreams. Just practice regularly, you will see those nasty acne spots gradually disappear, without a trace!
Yoga is a form of exercise that has been scientifically proven to be very good for health. For women, this subject not only gives you a slim and soft body, but also helps treat acne very effectively.
Why does yoga have the ability to help treat acne?
Under stress, the adrenal glands release cortisol. The presence of cortisol causes changes throughout the body, including increased sebum production, clogged pores, and acne formation.
Yoga has been shown to be an effective way to reduce stress. This type of exercise helps reduce cortisol, a factor in acne. Therefore, yoga is the secret to help limit the formation of acne extremely simple and effective.
5 yoga poses to cure acne
1. Twisted sitting posture
This yoga pose will support blood circulation to all organs inside the body, help eliminate toxins, purify the body, thereby preventing acne from forming.
- You sit on the floor, back straight, legs crossed. hands beside hips.
- Inhale deeply, straighten your back. Exhale and twist your upper body back as far as you can to the left. Right hand on the floor, left hand on right thigh.
- Make sure your butt is always touching the floor. Slowly inhale and exhale rhythmically, keeping your back straight and feeling the impact on your hips and waist with each breath.
- Hold the pose for 30-60 seconds. Exhale, slowly return to the starting position. Regulate your breath and repeat on the opposite side.
2. Standing posture folded forward
Some of the benefits of the front bend are calming the nervous system, regulating hormones, and relaxing tense facial muscles. All have a positive effect on acne-prone skin.
- Start in a standing position, keeping your back straight, shoulders and arms relaxed. Inhale while extending your arms above your head, palms facing each other. Stretch your entire body toward the ceiling, while relaxing your shoulders.
- Exhale, and at the same time bend forward from the thighs, keeping the soles of the feet firmly pressed into the floor.
- Drop your head and neck toward the floor.
- Place your palms on the floor on either side of your feet. Hold the pose for 10 seconds to 1 minute.
3. Plow pose
This acne treatment yoga pose helps to strengthen the body and rejuvenate the mind. You have both the opportunity to exercise your health and relax your mind very well. Practitioners will feel relieved, easier to fall asleep and sleep more deeply. From there, the skin also becomes smooth and bright.
- Lie on your back on the floor, arms down by your body, palms facing down.
- Inhale, lift your feet off the floor using your lower abs. The raised leg forms a 90° angle.
- With your hands on your hips, support and lift your hips off the floor.
- Slowly bring your legs up over your head and touch the floor. Keep your back perpendicular to the floor.
- Hold the pose for 30 seconds to a few minutes, focusing on your breath. Then exhale gently, slowly lower your hips and then lower your legs.
4. Cobra Pose
Cobra pose will help the practitioner reduce stress and fatigue, provide more oxygen to the skin and support the body to quickly eliminate accumulated toxins, stimulate cell changes.
- Lie facedown on the floor, your toes flat on the floor
- Place your hands on your ribs and as you exhale, gently push up to let your body and belly lift off the floor.
- Hold this pose for 1 minute, breathing deeply. Return to start and repeat as many times as you want.
5. Banana pose
The banana growing position will support blood circulation to the face more, promote the regeneration of skin cells, thereby helping the skin to be bright, smooth and fresh, and at the same time prevent acne from forming very effectively. .
- Kneel and put your elbows on the floor. Hands parallel to elbows, shoulder-width apart.
- Hold the elbow firmly. Knit your fingers tight and tight. The little finger and the edge of the wrist rest firmly on the floor. The two hands are interlaced to form a crown.
- Place the top of your head on the floor. Pay attention that your hands are firmly attached to the back of your head, do not bring your hands down past the nape of your neck.
- Bring your knees close to your elbows. Hold for a few breaths.
- On heels, move your toes toward your head until your back is perpendicular to the floor. Legs are still straight.
- Bend knees (if needed). Keep your body steady. Slowly raise your legs. At this point, the knees are facing the ceiling, heels close to the buttocks. (Note to protect the spine, should lift each leg one by one, hold each leg for 1-2 breaths and then switch legs. Repeat this movement 2-3 times).
- Keep your body steady and firm. Slowly straighten your legs.
To update information about health, nutrition and exercise, download the smart exercise app easyhealthylive.com to your phone right away.
YES, YOGA CAN! THE DIFFERENT WAYS IN WHICH YOGA CAN TREAT PIMPLES AND ACNE https://www.bebeautiful.in/ Accessed date: 9/4/2020
These Are The 5 Best Yoga Poses To Heal Your Acne https://sporteluxe.com/ Accessed Date: 9/4/2020
John Alen was born in 1971 and is a doctor in the healthcare and psychology fields with many years of experience. He is currently working at easyhealthylive.com, a leading health and psychology blog. Having studied at Y1 National Medical University named after IM Sechenov, John Alen is using his knowledge and experience to help improve the physical and mental health of people in the United States.