Hair loss is a very common condition in both men and women due to many factors. You are bewildered because your hair is constantly falling out. Try yoga exercises to help grow hair right away.
There are many ways to prevent hair loss, but what is the most effective method to prevent hair loss? Don’t worry, you can refer to some of the following yoga exercises, your hair loss will definitely be overcome. Let’s learn about yoga exercises to help grow hair with easyhealthylive.com!
How does yoga help with hair loss?
Yoga poses will bring a lot of great benefits to the health of the body, mind, skin and hair. At the same time, maintaining a scientific nutritional diet is also an important factor to help promote hair growth as well as effectively prevent the risk of hair loss. Yoga is proven to bring positive results to your hair by:
- Relieve stress, fatigue, anxiety
- Increase blood circulation in the scalp area
- Increase oxygen to the brain
- Enhances the absorption of nutrients for hair growth
- Balance hormone levels in the body
- Improve the digestive system
- Improve physical and mental health
Yoga exercises to grow hair fast
1. Bend yoga pose
The crouching position helps to increase blood circulation in the upper body, while reducing stress and anxiety. This is one of the main causes of hair loss.
This pose helps to increase blood circulation in the upper body
- Stand up straight, knees, heels, feet and toes touching.
- Deep breath. While exhaling, raise your arms in front of you, and slowly bend forward until your fingers and hands touch the floor.
- If possible, bring your hands up to your heels and stay in this position for a few breaths.
- Take a deep breath and straighten your back when you want to return to the starting position.
- For those who are new to yoga, your hands can’t touch the floor, you can cross your arms, grab your right elbow with your left hand and vice versa.
2. Rabbit Pose
When performing the rabbit pose, the head below the heart facilitates blood circulation to the scalp to promote hair growth. Rabbit Pose relieves stress and anxiety. This is the main culprit leading to hair loss.
This pose is beneficial for your hair because when you lower your head on the ground, more blood flows to the head. Adequate blood circulation to the scalp also means good and healthy hair growth.
Helps blood circulation to the scalp promotes hair growth
- Sit on your knees on the floor.
- Place both hands behind your back and hold your heels.
- Bend your head down until the top of your head is on the floor and slowly inhale, lifting your hips up.
- Hold this position for several normal breaths.
- Exhale as you slowly roll back into the starting position.
- Relax and repeat again.
2.3. Wide-legged bend
The wide leg bend helps circulate blood to the brain and adrenal glands, preventing the possibility of hair loss.
Supports blood circulation to the brain and adrenal glands
- Start in Mountain Pose. Place your hands on your thighs. Spread your feet about twice shoulder-width apart so that your feet are in line and parallel to each other, toes pointed straight ahead.
- Inhale and exhale while bending forward from your thighs, keeping your heels on the floor and your back straight.
- Place your hands on the floor about shoulder width apart. Arms straight, fingers spread wide, pointing straight ahead.
- Point the top of your head toward the floor and tilt your sciatica toward the ceiling to stretch your spine.
- Inhale and exhale while bending your elbows and bringing your chest toward the space between your thighs.
- Drop your head and neck to the floor, feel your spine stretch, imagine the back calves of your legs and inner thighs stretching with each breath.
- Hold the pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
2.4. Cow Pose
As soon as you perform the cow pose, you will immediately feel the comfort of the body, which helps to completely relieve stress very effectively.
Helps to completely relieve stress very effectively
- Kneel on the floor with your hands and knees touching the floor. Feet shoulder width apart, hands parallel to the floor.
- Observe, adjust to ensure that the knees, feet and wrists are in a straight line.
- Keep your head in a comfortable position, eyes looking upwards.
- Breathe in. Push your butt up high, back as low as you can. Open chest, head up high towards the ceiling. Pay attention to squeeze the hips up, squeeze the abs down.
- Hold the pose for a few seconds or as long as possible.
- Exhale, gently return to the starting position.
- Repeat the pose 5-6 times.
2.5. Camel Pose
The camel pose increases blood flow to the brain and scalp cells, promoting hair growth.
Helps increase blood circulation to the brain
- Kneel straight on the floor so that your knees make a right angle with the floor.
- Keep your hands on your hips, fingers facing forward and thumbs behind.
- Bend your spine, lean back and keep your hands on the heels or soles of your feet, trying to bring your face to the ceiling.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and keep breathing normally.
- Exhale and return to the original position. For starters, don’t bend backwards too much as this can hurt your back.
Owning a bouncy hair is everyone’s wish. Therefore, do not hesitate to experience these 5 yoga exercises to help you grow hair quickly. Besides, to improve your health, you also need a coach to guide the exercises suitable for your body.
Know best 6 yoga asanas for enhancing hair growth https://www.rishikulyogshala.org/know-best-6-yoga-asanas-enhancing-hair-growth/ Accessed date: 8/4/2020
8 effective yoga asanas, pranayama to reduce hair fall https://www.artofliving.org/in-en/yoga/health-and-wellness/yoga-for-hair-loss Accessed: 4/8/2020
6 Amazing Yoga Asanas That Will Help With Faster Hair Growth https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/yoga-posses-for-faster-hair-growth/ Accessed date: 8/4/2020
John Alen was born in 1971 and is a doctor in the healthcare and psychology fields with many years of experience. He is currently working at easyhealthylive.com, a leading health and psychology blog. Having studied at Y1 National Medical University named after IM Sechenov, John Alen is using his knowledge and experience to help improve the physical and mental health of people in the United States.