Some postures in yoga will help you release pressure, relieve stress, and get back to work. Therefore, you should learn about yoga exercises that refresh your mind every day to always feel cheerful and happy.
The benefits of an ideal yoga practice don’t just manifest physically. By stimulating the dexterity of the body through different postures and proper breathing, yoga helps you to reduce stress and relax, as well as improve digestion and eliminate toxins, and help you sleep soundly. than.
1. The chair yoga pose refreshes the mind
You can picture yourself sitting on an invisible chair. By combining with the breath, the chair pose is particularly effective in promoting the transfer of energy throughout the body, helping you quickly regain inspiration.
This pose requires the practitioner to pay close attention to the muscle groups that need to work, and at the same time helps to increase concentration for the brain.
- Start in an upright position on the mat, feet parallel to each other about shoulder-width apart.
- Raise both arms straight up, at the same time, palms facing inward.
- Then bend your knees and bring your hips back, imagining you are sitting on a chair
- Try to hold the pose for 1 to 2 minutes
- After exiting the pose, slowly sit down and relax
2. Practicing yoga refreshes the mind with mountain pose
Mountain pose is one of the most refreshing yoga exercises anyone can do. This movement helps blood circulation, boosting your metabolism. When doing this movement, the body will release the hormone endorphin – which helps relieve stress, stimulates the energy source inside the body.
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart on an exercise mat.
- Try to stay upright and open your chest forward.
- Point your chin up to help massage the neck area without fat accumulation.
- Both palms are relaxed, facing the thighs.
- Slowly take a deep breath and clasp your hands upwards.
- Slowly lift your heels off the ground, balancing on your toes.
- Try to feel the tension in your body. Hold the pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3. Triangle yoga pose
The triangle pose helps to reduce stress, fatigue, increase blood circulation effectively, help you quickly regenerate energy and inspiration.
- Prepare in mountain pose
- Then take 3 steps back with your right foot, turning 25° outward. Remember to rotate the 2 heels so that they are in line with each other.
- With this pose try to keep your back straight. At the same time, clasp your hands together and rise up.
- Once you are stable with the pose, bring one leg up and place it. Depending on your flexibility, you can place your right hand reaching for your leg or resting it on the floor. Deep breath
- Adjust and make sure your feet are firmly planted on the mat. Then exhale and rotate to the left, extending the left arm toward the ceiling, eyes following the left hand
- Breathe slowly and deeply. Hold the pose for a few seconds.
- To end the pose, slowly look back to your left leg, squeezing your stomach. Then gently place your hands on your waist and bring your legs back to the starting position.
- Repeat on the opposite side
4. Wide leg bent yoga pose
The wide leg bent posture is responsible for eliminating fatigue and stress in the body and mind, helping you quickly restore energy, so it is a yoga pose that refreshes the spirit.
- Start with mountain pose on the mat. Extend your legs so that they are shoulder-width apart, toes pointing forward.
- Slowly lean forward and bend down between thighs. Try to stay in the same position.
- Place your hands on the floor also shoulder-width apart. Arms straight, fingers spread wide, pointing straight ahead.
- Focus on breathing and breathing evenly, while bending your elbows and bringing your chest toward the space between your thighs.
- Try to hold the position for 30 seconds to 1 minute and feel the tension in your body.
To update information about health, nutrition and exercise, download the smart exercise app easyhealthylive.com right away.
Beat Stress With These 5 Yoga Poses And Refresh Your Body And Mind Daily https://www.gymguider.com/beat-stress-with-these-5-yoga-posses-and-refresh-your-body-and-mind- daily/ Accessed date: 22/5/2020
5 Yoga Poses to Help Brighten Your Mood https://www.doyou.com/5-yoga-posses-to-help-brighten-your-mood/ Accessed May 22, 2020
John Alen was born in 1971 and is a doctor in the healthcare and psychology fields with many years of experience. He is currently working at easyhealthylive.com, a leading health and psychology blog. Having studied at Y1 National Medical University named after IM Sechenov, John Alen is using his knowledge and experience to help improve the physical and mental health of people in the United States.