Gynecological diseases have always been a constant obsession of women. Therefore, if you are facing this unhappy situation, let’s explore with easyhealthylive.com 4 simple but extremely effective gynecological healing yoga exercises below!
Besides examining and taking medicine, practicing yoga during the treatment of gynecological diseases also helps a lot for women. Women can do some simple gynecological healing yoga exercises to see how wonderful its effects are.
Why can yoga help with gynecological diseases?
The cause of gynecological diseases in women can be due to intimate hygiene problems, stress, excessive use of sweets… Besides, we also have a disease culprit that few girls pay attention to. sedentary lifestyle.
Because this unhealthy lifestyle will cause impurities to be deposited and accumulated in the body, especially in the abdomen and pelvis, thereby causing gynecological diseases, kidney and joint problems. All of them are very dangerous for their health.
As for the treatment of the disease, in addition to taking medicine in combination with a reasonable diet, exercise is also considered as one of the methods to help improve your condition very effectively. In particular, yoga is considered as one of the safe and effective disease treatment methods.
Practicing the right yoga exercises will have many positive effects on the abdominal and pelvic muscles, thereby helping these muscles become stronger. The “golden triangle” of women also becomes more flexible, promoting metabolism and blood circulation.
As a result, pathogenic factors are quickly eliminated from the body. Yoga is a great form of exercise that helps to regulate menstrual disorders that women should not ignore.
4 yoga exercises to support the treatment of gynecological inflammation
1. Butterfly exercise
This exercise helps stimulate the excretory function, helps increase blood circulation and detoxifies the body. When done regularly, they will help women eliminate inflammation to help quickly repel gynecological diseases.
- Sit up straight in the lotus position on an exercise mat.
- Sit with your legs bent so that the soles of your feet are facing each other. Try to pull as close to the pelvis as possible (and still feel comfortable).
- Then, lean forward so that your spine is fully stretched, while hugging your legs with both hands.
- Start making a footstep similar to the image of a butterfly flapping its wings. Make the move as fast as possible.
2. Legs up the wall exercise
This exercise helps to open the chest, relax the shoulders and abdomen, increase the circulation of lymphatic fluid, reduce swelling of the legs, stimulate the organs of the abdomen, get rid of fatigue, stress.
- You lie on the exercise mat while resting your legs on the mat so that your butt is as close to the wall as possible, and at the same time facing out.
- With this pose, your upper body adjusts so that it is perpendicular to the wall, with your hands down along your body.
- Close your eyes and focus your mind on slow breathing. Breathe in and out regularly. Do it for about 10-15 minutes.
- At the end of the pose, slowly bend your knees and lower your side to the side, then relax and lie on your side for a moment before sitting up. Repeat the pose 4-5 times.
3. Cow/Cat Exercise
Back pain and abdominal pain are common symptoms of menstruation. These pains make their “strawberry” days even worse.
The cow/cat yoga exercise is a simple and effective way to help relieve back pain. At the same time, the girls will feel the relaxation of the spine and abdomen when performing this pose.
- Start in a kneeling position on the mat, with both hands on the mat. Legs shoulder width apart. Remember to keep your arms straight, perpendicular to the exercise mat.
- Make sure your wrists, knees, and feet are in a straight line.
- While taking a deep breath, at the same time push your butt as high and your back as round as possible. Open chest, head up high towards the ceiling. Feel the stretch in your back.
- Hold the pose for a few seconds or as long as possible.
- Repeat the pose 5-6 times.
4. Banana tree planting exercise
The banana growing posture exercise helps to cure the diseases of yin paralysis, frigidity, infertility, menstrual pain, arousal during intercourse, and a feeling of sublimation.
- Kneel and put your elbows on the floor. Note that the elbows should be adjusted to shoulder width apart.
Note to keep the elbow firmly because this is the part that bears the most weight, and the fingers are interlaced.
- Place the top of your head on the floor. Pay attention that your hands are firmly attached to the back of your head, do not bring your hands down past the nape of your neck.
- On heels, move your toes toward your head until your back is perpendicular to the floor. Try to keep your legs upright.
- Try to keep balance, all weight is on the elbows and the top of the head.
- Hold your body steady and firm for 1-2 minutes, slowly straightening your legs.
5 Simple Yoga Moves for Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain Relief https://www.everydayhealth.com/endometriosis/how-use-yoga-ease-period-pain-lessen-endometriosis-symptoms Accessed: October 27, 2020
Yoga asanas for 5 most common gynecological problems https://www.thehealthsite.com/diseases-conditions/yoga-asanas-for-5-most-common-gynecological-problems-250557/ Accessed: 27/10/2020
John Alen was born in 1971 and is a doctor in the healthcare and psychology fields with many years of experience. He is currently working at easyhealthylive.com, a leading health and psychology blog. Having studied at Y1 National Medical University named after IM Sechenov, John Alen is using his knowledge and experience to help improve the physical and mental health of people in the United States.