10 foods that burn more calories than you think

Containing capsaicin, chili makes the body burn more calories immediately after eating. Green apples are rich in fiber, which enhances satiety, reduces hunger, and is beneficial for weight loss.

1. Cauliflower

100 g of cauliflower contains 25 calories. Cauliflower has long been a favorite food of dieters Because it does not contain fat, it is high in vitamin C. Cauliflower is eaten raw or lightly steamed, while the crispiness requires a longer chewing time, which can help you feel full faster.

“Cauliflower is a great source of fiber and vitamin K,” says nutritionist Daisy Connor said.

2. Celery

100 g contains 16 calories, celery It is the choice of most dieters. About 75% of celery is water, the remaining 25% is fiber. The high water content in celery helps burn more calories.

3. Lean meat

Photo: newstral

Lean meats have a lot of energy, keep you feeling full for a long time, helping you not to eat as much as usual. Image: Newstral.

100g lean pork contains 145 calories, 100g turkey leg contains 144 calories, 100g chicken breast contains 172 calories.

The digestive system has to work harder when eating these foods, increasing the metabolic rate, helping you burn more calories.

Lean meats like pork and turkey provide excellent sources of protein. It takes more energy for the body to digest meat proteins than it does to digest carbohydrates. That’s why high-protein diets like Atkins are adopted by many people. In addition, lean meats have great energy, keep you feeling full for a long time, helping you not to eat as much as usual. Therefore, even though they contain more calories than other foods, they are still effective calorie-burning foods.

4. Tomatoes

100 g contains 18 calories, this isAs a food that needs to be used in many dishes, tomatoes are often included in the diet. The health benefits of tomatoes are enhanced when cooked.

Cooked tomatoes may have the same benefits as statins for patients battling high cholesterol or high blood pressure, scientists say, and contain antioxidants that help reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. stroke.

5. Papaya

100g papaya contains 43 calories. You can eat a lot of papaya without worrying about having too many calories. Papaya is rich in vitamin C, beta-cryptoxanthin antioxidant, reducing the risk of polyarthritis. Papaya fiber is also great for fighting constipation and keeping cholesterol stable.

6. Cucumber

100g contains 16 calories, Containing mostly water, cucumbers are also an excellent source of vitamin C and can reduce high levels of inflammatory responses in the body.

READ MORE:  Difficulty Breathing After Eating: Causes and Management

7. Asparagus

100g contains 20 calories.

It is a food that helps to purify the body, contains diuretic substances that help eliminate toxins. Asparagus also helps increase metabolic rate, is an ideal food for pregnant women, anti-inflammatory.

8. Chili

The calories contained in chili peppers are negligible, so when eaten, they will burn more calories than they consume. Photo: newstral.com

The calories contained in chili peppers are negligible, so when eaten, they will burn more calories than they consume. Image: Newstral.

100 g contains 40 calories, cPromising capsaicin, chili peppers have the ability to boost metabolic rate, thus making the body burn more calories immediately after eating them.

The calories contained in chili peppers are negligible, so when eaten, they will burn more calories than they consume. Adding chili to food can help curb appetite.

9. Apples

100 g of apples contain 52 calories. For those who want to lose weight, apples are quite the perfect food. Green apples are rich in fiber Helps increase satiety, reduces hunger and is beneficial for weight loss.

“Apples contain a lot of fiber, which is lower on the glycemic index than many other fruits,” explains Ms. Connor.

10. Coffee

With its extremely low calorie content, coffee can stimulate fat burning. However, if Adding sugar, syrup or milk will increase the calorie content of a cup of coffee. So if you’re trying to lose weight, consider adding other ingredients. This beverage can also reduce cravings.

Easy Healthy Lifestyle
Logo